I saw these on Pinterest but like every great idea pinned it can be hard to find good UK products to reproduce them. So here’s what I used to make my peg butterfly treats.
Supplies you need
- Wooden pegs – large size, I used 90mm SupaHome Wooden Clothes Pegs Pack Of 36
- 5 x 5 Cellophane Bags 50 Pack’ – These were perfect size
- 100pk Multi Coloured Pipe Cleaners
- Googley eyes – 7mm
- Sparkley jewels
- Jellybeans – we used 5 200g bags from Tesco’s. There were approx 40 jellybeans in each bag.
- Paint the pegs
- Stick on eyes
- Decorate peg with sparkley jewels
- Add 20 jellybeans to the bag
- Peg the bag
- Add a further 20 jellybeans to the bag and seal
- Add in pipecleaners
Very easy – and the kids can do quite a lot of it themselves. You could add Cheerios instead of jellybeans to make it a healthy treat.